× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

You need alternatives to relying on Osrs gold

I'm pleased to hear you need alternatives to relying on Osrs gold RNGesus to get loot. Here's a few I have seen work better than Runescape's method, as well as one thought I have never seen implemented in a match, but want to.Meaningful progression. Ensure if I have components, I can craft anything. And I always get no matter what I am doing, SOME components.

By way of example, there's a 1/1000 chance I can find a sword from a dragon boss. However, every time I get 1-3 scales. The sword can be crafted by me, if I collect 100 scales. Some bosses in Runescape obviously already do so; I would like to see it in some form for each and every boss, other than simply gold farming.

Tying drops to achievements: It's simple. If something is completed by you, you receive something. It might consist of doing everything in a set, although this doesn't include doing X instances to something.

For example,"bring me the Buy Runescape gold four different orbs and I will grant you this team." Of game mechanics: Much like achievements, this might require the participant demonstrate a deep understanding of Runescape mechanisms to acquire something. This could take the kind of a difficult boss, having to do something efficiently as you can, an exploration puzzle or any other skill test ( I do not imply an in-game ability, I suggest a real mechanical ability ).

That is great because any"milling" you may need to do is intrinsically rewarding, as it is really just coaching. Lock items behind a wall, that will open at a future date. (Ex. In Minecraft: waiting for your iron ore to smelt at a furnace so it's possible to make an iron sword).

#264663 by ningling2016

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Gartenservice Lehmann

+49 9081 86879

+49 151 23206239

info@gartenservice-noe.de

Nürnberger Str. 23, 86720 Nördlingen