× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

RuneScape gold is beautiful

I know I know, membership is well worth it, but I need to consider my status. But anyways, RuneScape gold is beautiful. To everyone who hasn't played Runescape, never judge it by it's graphics, the material is worth experiencing.As somebody that's been playing Runescape for 13 years or so. Oldschool to do the many quests I didnt know as a child. And Runescape3 to advance additional wiyh all of the tier quests. Its a game you rarely stop.

I have had a character with Runescape for 13 decades now so my accounts tells me. Havent played regular of the 13 decades however, the login still works so why not check out it? Wish I could say I had that kinda history with a credit card but eh. I need to mention I am actually enjoying myself and came back. I play R3 simply because I have appreciated the evolution of old school RS(Each time I come back there is something new) mechanics aside the story telling and character development are so forth. The fact that they put out quest that big title MMO's are calling DLC and making people pay $20+ for free, I mean c'mon. I just have to say I'm thankful TLP for you creating this in 2018 it's cool to find other individuals still diggin on RS.

Honesty feel like youre struggling to produce videos. Runescape has been since it first released and is garbage. You should maybe take a break from youtube and return refreshed because it is sad watching your videos slowly diminish. Before clicking off, I hardly get recently. You are one of my favourite youtubers, or even my favorite. Im not saying this to cheap RS gold be a dick. I really think you can use some time away or any inspiration. I am a very long time Runescape2 participant since 2004. Started up in osrs two years back... BUT I started playing Runescape3(which was Runescape2 until eoc) and I really REALLY enjoy it! I've been enjoying osrs for pking and Runescape3 for all this past month. I was shocked that I actually like Runescape3.

#264668 by dom

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Gartenservice Lehmann

+49 9081 86879

+49 151 23206239

info@gartenservice-noe.de

Nürnberger Str. 23, 86720 Nördlingen